Sunday, May 24, 2009

FT ISLAND!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
FT ISLAND IS FINALLY COMING TO
MALAYSIA!!!!!! *screams at the top of my voice


MY BELOVED FT Island!!!!!!!
Finally, after a long wait, after a
long long long wait, Ft island is finally coming...
I can finally see them live...

(If i could just come up front with them
or maybe just go out to tea with them
ha~~~~~~ I might faint!)


Anyway, our class, there's 3 girls
known as the korean fans.


They adore korean singers like
FT Island, TVXQ, Girls generations
and yada yada yada.........


They are *drum rolls
ME!! (Ji yan), Zu Qian and Ming Qi.


They are coming in November and we
are dying to go.....


BUT BUT BUT BUT


It clashes with our SPM... DARN!
WHY???????
WHY???????????????
WHY????????????????????


Its not fare.. NOT FARE I TELL YOU!!!

My beloved hongki.... Goodbye~~~




(Zu Qian loves minhWan though...
Dun ask y)



2 comments: